Fit Mom Blog with posts on Fashion, Fitness, Food, and Mom Stuff.
Recipe: Flat Out Pizza
July 31, 2015
So one of the greatest things about being apart of online fitness & accountability groups that I run as a coach, is all the recipe swaps! Without it, I would have NEVER known about the amazing glory that is the FLAT OUT Pizza!
You can probably find these at your local grocery store or Target. They are usually in the bread aisle or bakery-near the pitas.
Here is what you need for this complete GUILT FREEpizza fix, 21 day fix approved I might add!!!
1 Flat Out Wrap (They have a few different types. I usually buy the flaxseed ones like in the photo)
¼ cup mozerella shredded cheese (bagged kind only, fresh will get too runny)
1-2 Tablespoons of organic tomato/marinara sauce
1/2 cup of veggies (these can be leftover roasted veggies, spinach, mushrooms, whatever you want!)
1 tsp of olive oil
1. Set over to 375 degrees and spray cookie sheet cooking spray
2. Once ready, put Flat Out on pan and pop in oven.
3. Set your Timer for 2 minutes.
4. After 2 minute timer, remove and spread one teaspoon of olive oil over Flat Out, sprinkle garlic & onion powder and pop back in the oven and set timer for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and top with basically anything. I usually start with some tomato sauce, top with cheese and then veggies. Although here I just did cheese.
6. Once you have everything layered, put back in and bake for 5-7 minutes
7. Turn broiler on to High and set timer for 1-2 minutes to finish it off, but be careful this can burn up very easily so you may want to watch it when its on broil, depending on how hot your oven can get.
Cut into pieces andENJOY!
21 Day Fix Container breakdown for above: 1 yellow (Flat out), 1 green (veggie toppings), 1 blue (cheese), 1/2 purple (tomato sauce), 1 tsp (olive oil)